Custom & Contract Production
Within our eco-friendly U.S. facility, we have an experienced team to meet all your custom casting needs. We offer a full range of superior quality custom work and can take you from concept to finished product, or help you anywhere in between. We offer model making, mold making, master forming and sample service as well as short run and long run production. No job is too big or too small. You can rest assured knowing you products will be made of the finest lead-free/cadmium-free/nickel-free SafePewter ™.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
• Private Label Production
• Advertising Specialty Production
• Corporate Identification
• Logos & Promotional Items
• Commemorative Events
• Designer Accessories
CUSTOM & CONTRACT CASTING PROCESS:
- We begin with your design. Don't have a design yet? We'll be happy to help you develop it (hourly design time or per job basis).
- Carving a model (one-time cost based on size, detail and material).
- Making the master mold. Depending on the size of the item, 1-40 pieces per mold (one-time cost).
- Casting and hand-finishing of the production masters (per set cost).
- Creation of the production mold (one-time cost, no matter the quantity).
- Casting your design in our SafePewter ™ brand metal (per item cost).
- Lastly, your items go through the finishing process. Want more than the standard finish? Several different finishes are available (for an additional cost), including gold, silver, antique silver, brass, copper, antique pewter, or brushed pewter.
- Note: Delivery time 2-4 weeks after signing off on the model.