Terms & Conditions | EcoSmart Designs
ORDERS AND RETURNS
Terms of Sale: All orders are shipped via UPS/USPS upon credit card payment in advance or at the time of shipment. To establish credit, customers must provide at least three references with addresses and phone numbers. We strongly prefer our credit form to be filled out prior to credit check. This will increase the chance of a speedy initial order. Shipping, pro forma or credit card payment is recommended, while we check your references in order to establish a line of credit for you. Please remember to send us a copy of your state’s resale certificate.
Minimum Opening Order - $150.00
Pre-Paid Shipments: We accept checks, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Your credit card receipt will accompany your order. All pre-paid shipments will ship UPS ground only unless otherwise requested.
Returned Checks: MINIMUM $35.00 FEE ON ALL RETURNED CHECKS
Prices: All prices are subject to change. When calling in orders, please ask about any potential recent changes in price. This way you avoid receiving invoices that do not match up with the prices you expected.
Order by Phone: Please fill in the order form as if you were going to mail in your order. Have your copy of our catalog with you when you call to place your order. This will help us take your order accurately and quickly. Our order desk is open 5 days a week (Monday through Friday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time.
Call your Order in to us today and ask about monthly specials!Telephone: 888-884-7090
Order by E-mail: Please e-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order by Mail or Fax: Please fill in the order form completely. This will allow us to process your order faster. If you are requesting credit make sure to fill out and enclose the credit application with the order. If you are in Canada, and are paying by check, please pay in U.S. dollars and write "U.S. Funds" on your check. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and America Express.
Mail your Order to:
EcoSmart Designs, Inc. Broomfield Tech Center 2400 Industrial Lane, Suite 1400 Broomfield, CO 80020
Fax your Order to: 888.231.1830
Credit: When requesting credit please call and have credit application sent via mail, fax or email. Please make sure it is filled out completely and signed.
Returns and Exchanges Policy: EcoSmart Designs, Inc. offers “Guaranteed Exchange Insurance.” Upon receiving your order should you find any problems, please contact us immediately. All claims must be made within five (5) days after receipt of merchandise. Our customers may return any portion of their order within six months of the receipt of goods for full credit on account or for exchange. The product must be received in original condition, with style numbers clearly marked and bagged separately. Returns due to our error will receive full credit or replacement, plus return postage. All returns must be authorized by EcoSmart Designs, Inc. with a return authorization number (RA#). EcoSmart Designs, Inc. does not give any credit for returned discontinued products. In order to receive full credit, customers must enclose a copy of the invoice with merchandise listed along with the proper discount. If not, EcoSmart Designs, Inc. will credit merchandise at the highest discount amount. A 25% re-carding charge will be assessed on returned merchandise that is deemed as in “not saleable” condition. So please return any merchandise in original condition to receive a full, 100% credit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. Terms By Accessing This Website: You are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Disclaimer: The materials on EcoSmart Designs, Inc.’s website are provided “as is.” EcoSmart Designs, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
3. Limitations: In no event shall EcoSmart Designs, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EcoSmart Designs, Inc.'s Internet site, even if EcoSmart Designs, Inc. or an EcoSmart Designs, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on EcoSmart Designs, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EcoSmart Designs, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. EcoSmart Designs, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
6. Governing Law: Any claim relating to EcoSmart Designs, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
7. EcoSmart Designs, Inc. reserves the right to reject or cancel any orders we deem unacceptable.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.